What Is The Best Font For Email Signatures
Arial is the best font for Email Signatures for a simple reason that it is readily available on all systems. Using fundo images or HTML signatures is not advisable in EMails as not all EMail clients will support images or HTML.
Though Calibre is the recommended font by Microsoft Outlook, if you are not using Vista or Office 2007 then the font may not look the same on all systems. So it’s best to stick on to simple black fonts to make sure your message goes through clearly.
- I Accidentally Changed The Font Size On Firefox How Can I Restore It ?
- Optimize Font Settings, Click-able Hyperlinks and Attach Files To PDF
- How can I Email A Powerpoint slide ? I got a powerpoint slide through email – how can I view / see it ?
- Modify, Edit And Customize Windows Applications Size, Font, Menu Arrangement of Dialog, etc.,
- Free Email Notification and Retrieval Program – Multiple email checker