Winamp Skin (Big Bento) Easter Egg.
Winamp (Related Post: Winamp Lyrics Plugin) recently celebrated it’s 10th anniversary by launching a special version of it’s music player. It was basically just some bug fixes and few xtra-added features (seemed more like they did not have any new feature to add, but were forced to launch something on the eve of the occasion).
Though this launch has something for those who love the the traditional Snake game that comes with most Nokia phones. Winamp’s latest skin Bento comes with a easter egg that lets you play a simpler version of the Snake on your PC. It’s really cool. Here’s how you can access it.
1) You can – Download and install Winamp from here.
Once downloaded and installed on your system..
2) Press Ctrl+P and navigate to Modern Skin option found under Skins option. Then select the Current Skin tab from the menu. Here’s how it looks.
3) Now double click on the screen that says Bento.
And voila. Here’s the snake game.
So go ahead and game on!!!!!
- How to exit ‘Full Screen’ Mode in VNC
- Download A Free Calculator Capable Of Plotting Graphs And Solving Complex Equations
- How do I download a calculator capable of plotting graphs and solving complex equations for XP?
- How to install Reliance Net Connect Data Card on Windows Vista x64
- Windows Vista Keyboard Shortcuts