Update Manually Windows 7 Device Drivers
Updating the device drivers of your computer might help you to get rid of error code problem of device manager and some hardware. It also enables you to enjoy the updated features of your device. Updating drivers of hardware for windows 7 is just like updating software program drivers in other windows, although there are some minor differences. Therefore, users who have knowledge of updating drivers in the earlier operating system might understand the below mentioned steps.
Download frequently the most recent version of drivers for your hardware components directly from the website of hardware manufacturer. For instance, if you have built in camera in your HP laptop, the right spot for you to download the webcam driver is HP laptop website.
Several device drivers have the ability of automatic installation, which is done by just clicking run button. Occasionally, this is simply not the situation and in case you are in this scenario then you will have to execute manual updates for you hardware. The following are the steps to be followed for this:
- Download device driver from the website of hardware manufacturer. Always avoid third party installation like “automatic software detection”
- Open the device manager from the control panel window.
- Now right click on the hardware you want to update and select properties.
- Now look towards properties window, you will find update driver tab, click> update driver.
- Now a new window “’How do you want to search for driver software” will open? click > “Browse my computer for the driver software”
- After that, click “let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” accompanied by “Have Disk” button.
- Click>INF button.
- Click>New Hardware>Next