Zippy! News To Hotmail Netizens (Free POP3 Email Accounts Provided)
Wondrous report for hotmail netizens, Hotmail has recently announced the launch of its services to be used on Email clients like Thunderbird, Mozilla and Outlook Express. This outstanding information was also published on Hotmail’s Blog as the netizens can activate the POP3 facility with their existing Hotmail accounts for free.
Gmail and Yahoo!, among the other email service providers are the two who have been rendering this facility. Hotmail was preparing to commence email services and eventually it’s introduced. POP3 Email Accounts can also be activated on PC or Mobile phone through Various Email Clients or through the Default email software.
POP3 (Post-Office-Protocol-Version-3) is a setting performed on PC or Mobile to enable the feature to download and get an access to emails through default email Programs.
The settings to be performed to activate POP3 email account are:
- First of all the installation of Email clients Thunderbird, Mozilla and Outlook Express or any default email client should be made on your mobile phone or PC.
- Once it’s installed, the same will be populated under the programmes option. Select it and complete the wizard with necessary information.
- Under user Information type in your name and email address i.e. ([email protected]).
- Under logon information type in your email address i.e. ([email protected]) and its password.
- Under server information type in the incoming mail server(POP3)-pop3.live.com and outgoing mail server(SMTP)-smtp.live.com
- In this new window, under Outgoing Server tab check the Authentication required and select the first radio button which says (use same settings as my incoming mail server).
- Under Advanced tab fill in the incoming port number as 995 and outgoing port number as (25 or 587).
- Check the box as Yes which asks POP SSL and TLS Required.
- Now select ok and hit next to complete the wizard.
- Congratulations on the completion of your POP3 email settings, now it’s good to send and receive emails.